As one of the leading professional services networks in the world, this organization serves many Global Fortune 500 companies with an employee headcount at the large enterprise level. Finding the best ways to connect a complex digital ecosystem is a persistent goal.
The professional services network IT team partnered with Mediacurrent developers on a Drupal 8 and Acquia Cloud Site Factory platform for internal business groups to quickly deploy new sites. Mediacurrent’s Design and Digital Strategy teams came on board to maximize user engagement on the new platform.
As a result of this Drupal project, the professional services network is expanding the way they use and contribute to open source software. These efforts have created a competitive advantage for the firm to drive innovation and improve time-to-launch for digital solutions serving various business groups.
- Architected a single enterprise-ready Drupal 8 platform that has been used successfully across multiple business units.
- Reduced average deployment time for new sites from a year to only a few months.
- Increased agility by reducing technical team resources needed to launch new sites.
- Strengthened security and enforced brand consistency on a common codebase.
- Shared Drupal codebase, including install profiles, modules, themes, that are used in both Acquia SiteFactory and Acquia Cloud-based Drupal projects.
- Supported a data-driven decision-making approach through a custom Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager configuration including a custom data layer and custom dimensions based on SSO claims.