In today’s digital landscape, Global User Experience factors heavily into the ROI equation: every dollar spent on UX design yields up to $100 in return. Join experts from Mediacurrent and Lingotek to learn about UX and CX strategies to boost your global revenue and conversions.
- What companies like Amazon, Google and Airbnb can teach us about building a better user experience
- Tips to build the investment case for maximizing your UX How to uncover the value of translation — and why localization should be the core of your global
- Customer Experience (CX) strategy
- How integrating UX and CX can improve your brand’s value
- A practical approach to improve the UX and CX that your organization is delivering to customers, employees and other stakeholders
- Presenting in your customer's primary language is the first step in providing a global CX
- Why managing global customer expectations are critical to Customer Experience (CX) and to the perception of your company brand