Want to learn about GatsbyJS? What is it? How can it help you and your team? Is it a framework? Is it a static site generator? GatsbyJS is an exciting way of thinking about building sites for the modern web.
This presentation covers some of the main benefits that you or your team could experience with Gatsby:
- Fast - It really, really is
- Flexible- Bring your data from wherever
- Full Drupal, headless, REST APIs, local filesystem, Gatsby handles it all with GraphQL.
- Fun - The most fun I've had building a site since I first learned React
Look at the best (and a few not so best) use cases for having Gatsby:
- Most public facing sites (vs. logged-in portion)
- Brochure sites
- What Gatsby's GraphQL data layer is and how and why to embrace it
- Gatsby's internal API for building a Gatsby starter to fit your team
- Looking at Gatsby's plugin/source/transformer system for taking Gatsby from a blog-generator to a site-generator