Comparing CMS Platforms: A Cross-Functional View
There’s a lot of information to sift through when comparing enterprise-level Content Management Systems (CMS) — features, functionality, cost, and more.
In this resource, learn about the pros and cons of Adobe, Drupal, and Sitecore through the lens of five different stakeholder perspectives:
- Content authors: See how each CMS performs on the core authoring tasks of content editing, sitemap generation, and layout management
- Marketers: Which CMS is best for creating dynamic digital experiences and capture value from data and analytics?
- Business: Uncover the key criteria for calculating ROI on your CMS decision.
- Developers and IT: Weigh the pros and cons of each CMS from a tech perspective.
- Community: How to assess the behind-the-scenes community that builds and maintains your CMS of choice (and why that’s important).
Drupal vs Sitecore vs Adobe Infographic
An at-a-glance view of how these three CMS's compare.