Often marketing's biggest challenges are long sales cycles, complex decision-making processes, and multiple stakeholders. There is increasing pressure on marketing professionals to find the most qualified prospects and build relationships with them before the lead is passed to sales.
Marketing automation allows organizations to consolidate, streamline, and better manage campaigns that were once cumbersome to track and administer. Once implemented, a chief marketing officer (CMO) is now capable of viewing a centralized dashboard to measure the ROI of various strategies via a marketing automation product.
Our eBook, Marketing Automation and Drupal, documents important suggestions that your organization should consider before purchasing marketing automation. Additionally, we've provided ways that you could be using Marketing Automation to get the most from your platform.
- An intro to Marketing Automation
- Easily connecting any marketing automation platform to your Drupal Website
- Five things your company should consider before purchasing
- Ways your company should use marketing automation once implemented
- A practical guide to lead scoring and grading
- plus more!