Crafting UX - for the people, by the people
Mass.gov takes a data-informed approach to site decisions. An open ear to constituent feedback ensures a "wicked awesome" user experience. So it's no surprise that when the site’s navigation needed improvement, user testing became a guiding light.
In our upcoming webinar, hear how Mediacurrent teams with Mass.gov on a user testing strategy leveraging Drupal 8 and Google Optimize.
Join our webinar
Watch how to deliver a constituent experience that is discoverable, accessible, and truly “for the people, by the people.” Join us on September 18, 2019, at 2:00 ET to follow along with our process. Learn tips to user test your way to better website UX.
- Our approach to testing and gathering user feedback
- The A/B testing variants we used to steer site navigation and layout
- Deep dive into testing with Google Optimize
Joe Galluccio - Product Manager, Massachusetts Digital Service
- Clair Smith - Senior Front End Developer, Mediacurrent
- Becky Cierpich - UX/UI Designer, Mediacurrent
We hope to see you there!