UPDATE 12/1/2016: The recorded webinar is now available.
If you're a digital marketer, SEO is likely one of your many priorities. Since Google released "Mobilegeddon" last April, your primary focus may have shifted to mobile optimization - but have you noticed a struggle to successfully reach and engage with prospects from across the globe? If you target multiple countries and languages, your site needs to be optimized not just for Mobile SEO, but for International SEO as well.
Date: Thursday, October 27
Time: 10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET
Key Takeaways of this Webinar Will Include:
- Why International SEO is important in today's market
- Tips for optimizing a global SEO strategy
- Tools that can easily help you translate your site
- And more!
- Jen Slemp, Senior Digital Strategist, Mediacurrent
- Bryan Duncan, Product Marketing, Lingotek
Registration for the webinar is now open - sign up here. We’re looking forward to an informative and engaging discussion. We hope you're able to join us!
Internationalization and Drupal | Blog
Translating Success in Drupal 8: The Manhattan Associates Story | Video
Manhattan Associates Drupal 8 Redesign | Case Study
Multilingual Translation in Drupal | eBook