This episode, we welcome UX pros Cheryl Little and Becky Cierpich to talk about the Mediacurrent Rain installation profile. Hear how Rain, the recent winner of Acquia’s “Open Source Giants” award, can streamline your design project.
Becky: nocoffee vision simulator
- What is Rain?
- How did Mediacurrent designers help build Rain?
- What’s included in the Rain component library?
- Are you glad that you did/ how does this benefit your team?
- How do digital strategists interact with Rain?
- Do developers like Rain?
- How about clients? What has their reaction been?
- OK, how about project managers? Do they get anything out of Rain besides a more efficient project?
- Thinking about the editorial experience, how does Rain look to a site builder?
- Is there any reason a project shouldn’t start with Rain?
What's next for the future of Rain?
- Check out Cheryl and Becky's presentation Rain: A New Tool to Streamline Design with Reusable Components.
- Learn more about Rain's content authoring tools.
- Read about our Open Source Giants award on Acquia's blog.