In this episode, we talk with Mediacurrent's Mario Hernandez about why training is so important for web teams to grow and stay competitive. And yes, we are once again interviewing one of the hosts.
In addition to his position as Head of Learning, Mario is a Senior Front End Developer with over 15 years of Drupal experience. He and I actually started on the same day, 5 years ago. Mario is a regular speaker and trainer at tech conferences including Drupal Camps and DrupalCons. He is a co-host of the Open Waters podcast and an active participant in the Drupal core project and other open source projects. Prior to Mediacurrent, Mario also has over 10 years of experience in the Federal Government.
The best way to learn is to teach.
- How did you get started with Drupal and front end development in general?
- How did you get started doing training?
- What is your favorite part of training people?
- Is Mediacurret’s training limited to only events and/or only Drupal?
- How do you think training is most effective when working with a client’s internal development team?
- In addition to FE training, does Mediacurrent offer training in other areas? Yes! We offer training in Accessibility, SEO, Back End, Digital Strategy, GatsbyJS and more
- How can organizations interested in our training offerings get more information?