Often marketing's biggest challenges are long sales cycles, complex decision-making processes, and multiple stakeholders. There is increasing pressure on marketing professionals to find the most qualified prospects and build relationships with them before the lead is passed to sales.
Marketing automation allows organizations to consolidate, streamline, and better manage campaigns that were once cumbersome to track and administer. Once implemented, a chief marketing officer (CMO) is now capable of viewing a centralized dashboard to measure the ROI of various strategies via a marketing automation product.
We looked at:
- An intro to Marketing Automation
- Five things your company should consider before purchasing
- Ways your company should use marketing automation once implemented
- A practical guide to lead scoring and grading
We also discussed technical hurdles, such as:
- Integrating Marketing Automation with your Drupal Website
- How to your integrated your lead forms with Drupal forms
- Adding visitor tracking and event tracking to your website
- Automating Dynamic Content with Drupal Modules