1. So Zack, what's your role at Mediacurrent, both internally and client-related?
2. We're so glad to have you! Give us an idea of what professional path brought you here.
I started with a graphic design degree from the University of South Carolina. The web industry looked exciting, so I found a small technical college that gave me a good introduction to web technologies. From there I was hired on as a web designer for a newspaper. This eventually led to working with my old newspaper friends at Mediacurrent.
3. How did you first get involved with Drupal?
When I started my job at the newspaper, we were still using a non-CMS to generate flat HTML file every night. We moved to a Drupal 6 based site which was a huge improvement. We built a few internal projects using Drupal 7, and I’m excited to get started with Drupal 8.
4. Is there a go-to Drupal module that you like to incorporate whenever possible?
Panels module for layout. I also like conditional stylesheets for handling legacy browsers.
5. Do you have any recommended reading or books that you would suggest to others?
6. Any mobile apps that you use regularly?
Twitter and the internet. Feedly is awesome as well.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy autoxing my old 1990 325i and watching my son wreak havoc.
8. What do you like about Mediacurrent?
I really enjoy the laid back company culture. I love working with everyone at Mediacurrent. They help me level-up my skill set.