Mediacurrent is proud to launch a completely redesigned website. The new site features a number of enhancements like expanded content, a rebranded look and feel, and messaging that better reflects our focus in Drupal.
Our original requirements and primary goals included:
- Better highlighting customer case studies and success stories
- Sharing resources (e.g. presentations, videos, etc.) with others in the Drupal community
- Increasing our organic traffic and SEO results
- A simple, user-friendly design and layout
- Improved tools for publishing workflow
- The ability for our clients to log-in directly from the site to their account
The redesign was truly a team effort – mega-praise goes out to the entire company.
Alas, we found out that the saying "cobblers children have no shoes" is really true for web agencies. It was difficult to balance community and client work around our own website initiative. The site will continue to be a work-in-progress as many phase two features are already being planned. Some of the additional upgrades will include a subpage dedicated to our partners, archiving and rating blog posts, and expanded resources.
What do you think? We would welcome your feedback.