Last week was a whirlwind in Baltimore! If you attended DrupalCon 2017, we hope you had a chance to say ‘hi’ to one of our team members, stop by a session, our booth or our 4th Annual DrupalCon After Party.
The Mediacurrent Team
This year, we had the largest Mediacurrent representation yet, 34 members in total! Since our team is spread across 24 states, we always love an opportunity to spend time together to work, play, eat and talk Drupal.
We also had the largest number of Mediacurrent-led sessions to date. Hopefully, you had a chance to stop by one of the sessions. Check out the recordings below:
- Beyond the .Com: Drupal's new role in the Large Enterprise
- Buzzword Blitz: What You Need To Know About Digital Transformation and Drupal
- Drupal Showcase: Forecasting Innovation: weather.com's Emerging Technology Story
- Optimizing Your Site For The World To See: International SEO
- Designer to Developer: How to Go from Paper to Styleguide (and Still Remain Friends)
- Multilingual in Drupal 8: A soup to nuts guide featuring VisitTheUSA.com and Habitat.org
- Raising The Security Bar with Guardr
Our 4th Annual DrupalCon After Party hosted with Lingotek was a 3-story success! We want to thank every people who came out and helped celebrate the Drupal community. We had 3 floors of fun at the Pratt Street Ale House including a photo booth with tons of fun props. Check out some of our favorite shots from the night.
Finally, we wanted to say a big ‘thanks!’ to everyone who made our week a fun and educational experience. We had such a good time, our team is already planning for DrupalCon 2018 in Nashville. Make sure to stay in touch to find out what we have in store for next year!