After building homes for 13 million people, Habitat for Humanity knows the importance of a stable foundation. That same principle also applies to their website.
The relaunch of Habitat.org on Drupal 8 paved the way for a new brand platform. A 20% increase in donations and 45% uptick in organic traffic on the new site helps to further their mission. To get there, Habitat teamed with Mediacurrent to extend their internal team, leveraging our expertise with Drupal 8 migrations.
Habitat Expands Their Online Presence with Drupal 8
In our recent webinar, we were joined by Habitat's IT team for an inside look at how the international nonprofit Drupal as a platform.
If a Drupal migration is in your near future, or if you're evaluating CMS options, this webinar is for you!
What you'll learn:
- Habitat's challenges and goals before their migration to Drupal 8
- Why Habitat selected Drupal 8
- Tips to prepare for your next Drupal migration project
Plus, we take a look inside the site build:
- How a streamlined editorial approval workflow allows the Habitat content team to publish content faster, with flexible Paragraphs-based page layouts.
- How a component library using KSS Node was used to theme site components for site wide updates
- Performance, SEO, and other results that are central to the organization's mission to increase donations, broaden international reach, and build an engaging mobile experience.
Catch Up on the Drupal 8 Migration Webinar
Watch the webinar recording below or check out the presentation deck on Slideshare.