Front-end development is a critical aspect of software development. This is why the demand for skilled front-end developers keeps growing. With the constant change in technology, it’s important to stay on top of the latest trends and practices to set you and your team up for success.
Learn the Foundations of Front-End Web Development
Here at Mediacurrent, we are excited to offer training formed by Mediacurrent’s Front-End team who have worked on some of the world’s top brands. This hands-on, 4 half-day live online training will follow predefined exercises for a better learning experience. Whether you’re an experienced developer or beginner, this course will provide a solid foundation of modern trends and tooling used in today’s standards.
Throughout this course, you will learn the skills and principles for building interactive, scalable, and responsive user experiences that can be applied to any platform you work with. At a high-level, you will be exposed to the following:
- HTML fundamentals - Semantic and accessible markup, components, and responsive web design
- CSS fundamentals - Flexbox & grid for layout techniques, media queries, and responsive design techniques
- Principles of Accessibility - ARIA attributes, accessibility testing tools, and conducting accessibility audits
- Modern front-end tools and workflows - NodeJS & NPM, Gulp, and Git
- Performance - Front-end performance considerations, managing images for improved performance, and debugging your code for performance
After completing this course, you’ll come away with knowledge of:
- Fundamentals of Web Development from a front-end perspective
- Setting up and organizing a new project
- Tools used when developing modern web applications including tools for improving your workflow by automating repetitive tasks
- Building flexible and responsive websites
- Build websites that provide an enhanced accessibility experience
- How to identify and troubleshoot code bugs
Your Training Lead
Lead trainer Mario Hernandez is a regular speaker and trainer at tech conferences with over ten years of experience as a Front-End Developer.
Mario’s personal philosophy as a trainer is to be accessible and available to all students before, during, and after the workshop. To maximize time, attendees will receive detailed instructions on how to set up their training environment. This ensures our time during training is used to learn about the topic at hand vs. fixing technical issues. All students will get copies of the training recordings and full access to the training curriculum in an online form. Our curriculums are constantly being updated and these updates will automatically be available to students at no additional cost.
Ready to get started?
Visit our registration page to learn more about the course topics and purchase tickets for the Front-End Web Development Foundations training course. We hope to see you there!