Each month, we spotlight one of our amazing team members who work hard to bring you great work. Today, we interviewed Liz Martelle who is part of the Project Management team! Let's get started!
1. What’s your role at Mediacurrent, both internally and client-related?
I’m a project manager managing several projects along different disciplines. Our role as PMs is to ensure we are providing value to our clients and nurturing those relationships for mutual success.
2. Give us an idea of what professional path brought you here.
I have been in project management for a while and had never worked for an agency, and thought this would be a great opportunity to get that agency experience.
3. Is there a go-to Drupal module that you like to incorporate whenever possible?
From a non-developer view point, I have to say Layout Builder. From what I’ve seen of this module the flexibility it provides our clients is super cool.
4. Do you have any recommended reading or books that you would suggest to others?
I like all self-help, biographies, cookbooks, and fiction. The last two books I read were "Lifespan - Why we age and why we don’t have to" and "Cork Dork" which takes a writer from researching Sommeliers to becoming one. It’s a very different lifestyle.
5. Any mobile apps that you use regularly?
Instagram, Paypal, Duolingo
6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
My husband and I are DIY’ers. We do a lot of projects on our home. When not doing that, we spend time with our friends and family or go riding on the motorcycle.
7. What do you like about Mediacurrent?
I like the challenges within my job that help me grow; the work-life balance we have the privilege of having; allowing everyone to control their time; and the wonderful support I get from my colleagues and leadership.