March continued to make us wonder what season it was as the weather threw tantrums all over the country. On the other hand, it was a pretty good month for contributions at Mediacurrent.
We had a great amount of client-sponsored contributions throughout the month of March, picking up from a quieter February.
- Anthony Fournier worked on a Webform issue to disable HTML5 form validation.
- David Younker built a new sandbox module for working with the Pardot service.
- Jason Want wrote tests for the D8 port of the Eloqua module and did triage for a number of marketing automation modules.
- Mark Casias worked on improvements to the Hubspot and Pardot modules.
- Matt Goodwin and Joe Stewart started work on a bug in taxonomy data for sites upgraded from D6 to D7 that turned out to be a bug in Content Taxonomy’ upgrade process, which I then fixed.
- Nathan James wrote a small module for pulling a Yahoo Finance stock ticker onto a site.
- Nathan also worked on a Webform component for using an HTML5 date selector instead of the traditional selectors.
- The Webform bug from February turned out to be a bug in Drupal core, so I wrote some tests to help confirm the bug, which was later fixed
- I reviewed and polished a change to Fieldable Panels Panes to make it work better with Panelizer and node revisions.
Our self-directed work was a little light this month, in part because several of our regulars were busy with final preps for major site launches.
- Anthony continued work on a custom billing system module.
- Derek Reese did some issue queue triage for the Range module.
- Matt Davis continued working on his Decoupled Blocks module for Drupal 8.
- Mark worked on a new module to integrate with the WODify API.
- I worked on a small patch to automatically change drupal.org support request issue priorities to ‘normal’.
- I released a number of module updates:
- Fieldable Panels Panes 7.x-1.8 which fixed a security-related bug.
- Metatag 8.x-1.0-beta5 with several fixes and new meta tags from beta4.
- Imagecache Token 7.x-1.0-rc2 with some fixes and tests.
- Code per Node 7.x-1.7 with some long-standing bug fixes.
- Content Taxonomy 7.x-1.0-rc1 with several fixes to the D6 -> D7 upgrade.
- Preparation for DrupalCon NA in New Orleans continued with many team members involved in various aspects of the event.
- The seventh Florida DrupalCamp was on March 5th & 6th and there was a heavy Mediacurrent presence. Mark gave a talk about working with patches, and Matt Davis gave his Decoupled Panels talk again.
- MidCamp was on March 17th through 20th, Carie Fisher gave a presentation on accessibility, while Ryan Gibson gave a presentation about Drupal 8’s configuration management system.
That’s all for now, folks!
See you again next month for even more!