With DrupalCon coming up our busy beavers were .. beavering away on their preparations. There were some other contributions going, so let’s see what happened.
We had a couple of improvements to our toolbox of choice.
- Anthony Fournier finished a Webform patch for disabling client-side validation.
- Derek Reese fixed a bug in the Session API module.
- Matt Goodwin helped with update scripts for Fieldable Panels Panes related to Workflow UX improvements.
- Matt also fixed a bug in Page Manager Search that shows up if the Panels pages are deleted but the search index hasn’t been updated.
- I worked with Matt on the Fieldable Panels Panes improvements for editorial workflows.
Along with the client sponsored development, some of us had some internal time to work on other tasks.
- Anthony, Jason Want, and Matt continued triaging the several marketing automation modules that Mediacurrent’s staff wrote or co-maintain, including Automate, Eloqua, Silverpop Engage, Pardot and Hubspot.
- Mark Casias continued improvements on the Smart Trim module.
- Mediacurrent worked with Acquia on a code sprint on Matt Davis’ Decoupled Blocks module for Drupal 8, with us sending Bob Kepford, Derek and Mark along.
- I worked on some bugs in Backup & Migrate, specifically around the cache table handling and fixed a bug with the option for ignoring data from certain tables.
- I released a new update of Field API Tab Editor that fixed some small issues with it and added some tests.
- I continued working on improvements and fixes to Fieldable Panels Panes.
Obviously a lot of work went towards planning for DrupalCon, between people helping to organize it and others putting the finishing touches on their presentations. I do hope everyone had a great time in New Orleans!