With the year winding down, our staff were getting projects wrapped up and then had some much deserved end-of-year vacation time with their respective families and friends.
- Andrew Rivera discussed a problem with the "author” value from an RSS field.
- Mark Shropshire reviewed a patch for the Easy Breadcrumbs module that fixed a problem with double-escaped HTML entities.
- Peter Mallett improved on a patch to clean up the Paragraphs module on Drupal 8.
- Rob Powell opened an issue to discuss problems with the Paragraphs module's field widget.
- I rerolled a patch for the Revisioning module's scheduler, created the Media Field Formatters module, and documented some code from Stephen Lucero on how to simplify using YAML Content with nested menu items.
- Mark released a new build of Guardr for Drupal 7 to coincide with a security update for the Password Policy module.
- Stephen Lucero continued work on his Switches module.
- After much work from the community I released a new version of Backup and Migrate for Drupal 7, worked on the Metatag and Views issue queues, and reviewed a patch for Protected Node to fix a compatibility problem with PHP 7.1.
- Justin Rent wrote about a process for mentoring that he used last year to get better at development.
- Grayson Hicks wrote about benefits of upgrading to GatsbyJS v2.
- Rebecca Hummel shared some things she learned at the SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Conference.
Contrib Half Hour
We had a slightly short month for the Contrib Half Hour because of end-of-year holidays:
A Contrib-First Mantra; December 6th.
General Q&A; December 13th.
Humblebrag time! December 20th.
It's a wrap
And that brings our 2018 contributions to a close. We're glad you chose to join us in our journey and look forward to continuing to share our journey in 2019.