We heard that everything is bigger in Texas, so we’re heading down south to see if that holds true for this year’s Acquia Engage Conference. Mediacurrent long-time partner, Acquia, is hosting their annual Acquia Engage Conference November 7-9 at the Fairmont Hotel in Austin, TX. This year’s conference will be bigger and better for us because we are sponsoring the event, have a Mediacurrent booth (fully stocked with swag, of course), are presenting a session with Pegasystems, are finalists for an Engage award, and much more. So grab your boots and meet us in Austin for Acquia Engage 2018!
Here are a few highlights for this year’s event:
Our Team of Drupal Rockstars are Attending
- We have a diverse team of Mediacurrent team members attending, so drop by our booth, ask any question, and we’ll surely be able to answer. Are you a Developer, Marketer, or Senior Leader? We’ll have someone there to speak your language! Come by and learn about customer experience and personalization, or just say “Hi!”
- Our attending team includes:
Pegasystems + Mediacurrent Session
- Building For Change: Pegasystems Drupal 8 Showcase will be presented by Mediacurrent Marketing Director, Adam Kirby and Pegasystems Senior Director of Web Architecture, Derek Gilmore on November 9 at 11:00 am. The session will discuss how Pega, a leading software company, unifies its sales and marketing technology stack on an adaptable platform. In this project highlight, they’ll explain the power of Drupal 8 for enterprise websites, and how Pegasystems optimizes customer experience with personalization, analytics, and reporting.
Acquia Engage Awards Finalist
- We’re excited to have been selected as finalists for the 2018 Acquia Engage Awards in the category of Excellence in Digital Marketing for our work with Pegasystems. These awards recognize the amazing sites and digital experiences that leading digital agencies are building with the Acquia Platform. Winners will be announced during the event.
Journey and Lift Partners
- Mediacurrent is starting a new chapter in our long-time partnership with Acquia. We’re excited to bring Acquia Journey and Lift to the market as an official implementation partner. With this collaboration, Acquia’s tools round out our strengths as a full-service digital agency.
Connect with Us
Stop by our booth and pick up a t-shirt and tell us what you love about Acquia Engage. Our team will be more than happy to tell you how Mediacurrent can help solve your digital needs, and maybe you’ll even be lucky enough to leave with one of our t-shirts!
Will you be at Engage 2018? Let's network! Email us or message us on the Acquia Engage app!
We hope to see you in Austin!