I'm excited to announce that on Saturday, September 6, Dawn Borglund and I will be leading a hands-on workshop titled "Digital Marketing For Business Growth."
We've designed this course to give you a repeatable process for generating excellent content geared towards attracting your ideal customer, teach you how to interpret analytics metrics, and provide guidance on how build digital pathways into your business.
Our focus will be giving you Digital Marketing Philosophy/Theory and practical hands-on experience that directly relates to your company.
Key Topics Covered:
- Identifying your buyer personas and target audience
- Creating content that is relevant and interesting to your audience
- Medium specific tips for email, social media, and the web
- Overview of Marketing Automation
- A practical guide to lead scoring/grading
- Tips for search optimization in 2014
- Connecting with your audience through social channels
- Reaching a larger, more targeted audience
- Interpreting analytics data and what metrics prove ROI
- Creating a compelling marketing strategy
- Content marketing is your lifeline to new, qualified leads
- Regularly checking your analytics will give you insight into the health of your marketing efforts
- Nurturing leads with valuable content prepares your sales team to turn leads into a happy customers.
Space is limited so I encourage you to sign-up early. I hope to see you there!